Show MoreShow Less
Famous for its surfing and sandy beaches, whale watching and ferries to Catalina Island, Newport Beach is one of Orange County’s jewels. Its manmade Newport Harbor houses little island like Newport, Balboa, Harbor, and Lido and Linda Isles covered with beautiful private beach homes. Those lucky enough to live here enjoy all the boating and yachting perks of its maritime history, and Mediterranean-like climate. Make time to visit its landmarks, such as Newport and Balboa Piers, and the crystalline waters of its protected Corona del Mar State Beach and Crystal Cove State Park. If you visit in early June, don’t miss the legendary Newport Beach Wooden Boat Festival.
Things to love about Newport Beach
- The base for Southern California's best whale- and dolphin-watching excursions
- Picturesque islands and terrific seaside dining
- One of the state's shopping meccas
- Some of Southern California’s most astonishing waterfront properties
- Lots of protected natural beaches, coves and recreation areas
Google Map Loading...
TRAVEL TIMEFROMNewport Beach, CA
TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION